The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the water purification company AquaVentures Holdings (WAAS). I found the stock by using Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list and sorted first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 11/8 the stock gained 8.65%.
AquaVenture Holdings LLC is a provider of Water-as-a-Service (TM) solutions. It offers clean drinking and process water. The Company's operating platform consists of Quench, a U.S.-based provider of Point-of-Use, filtered water systems and related services to institutional and commercial customers and Seven Seas Water, a provider of desalination and wastewater treatment solutions to governmental, municipal, industrial and hospitality customers. AquaVenture Holdings LLC is based in Tampa, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 51.05+ Weighted Alpha
- 40.43% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 13.34% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.32%
- Technical support level at 21.04
- Recently traded at 20.96 with a 50 day moving average of 18.70
- Market Cap $566 million
- Revenue expected to grow 17.60% this year and another 37.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 18.40% this year and an additional 18.80% next year
- Wall Street analysts have 4 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations in place
- 605 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha