The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to a pink sheet mineral exploration company KAT Exploration (OTCPK:KATX). I found the stock by using the Barchart screener to screen for OTC stocks that have a Weighted Alpha of 50.00+ and technical buy signals of 80% or more. Only 19 stocks made the cut. I then used the Flipchart feature to review the stocks for price appreciation.
KAT Exploration Inc was incorporated in the state of Nevada in 1997. The Company is a mineral exploration company whose main objective is to locate and explore land with minerals and precious metal deposits in the mining rich regions of Newfoundland. It is focused on building company and shareholder value through finding and drilling its high quality mineral properties through discovery and development or sale of economic precious and base metal deposits.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 208.14+ Weighted Alpha
- 2,400.00% gain in the last year
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 19 new highs and up 1,150.00% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.46%
- Technical support level at .0019
- Recently traded at .0024 with a 50 day moving average of .0006
- Market Cap $1.5 million
- This is a highly speculative pick sheet stock and is featured only to illustrate how comprehensive the Barchart screener can be
- There are no analysts following the stock and even individual investors make no predictions
- There are only 98 investors following the stock on Seeking Alpha
REMINDER: HIGHLY SPECULATIVE
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.