The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the pharmaceutical company Imprimis Pharmaceutical (IMMY). I found the stock buy using Barchart to sort its Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/15 the stock gained 50.91%.
Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company focused on its proprietary ophthalmology and urology drug formulations. Imprimis recently launched its urology business, which includes a patented formulation to address patients suffering from interstitial cystitis.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 198.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 234.71% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 20.30% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 61.98%
- Technical support level at 5.35
- Recently traded at 5.69 with a 50 day moving average of 4.68
- Market Cap $132 million
- Revenue expected to grow 34.30% this year and another 52.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock