Brugler Marketing & Management has an inventory of more than 1,800 spreadsheets of agricultural data, thousands of industry contacts, and Internet search skills that go back to the very beginnings of the Web. If you have a need for some proprietary ag research, let us bid on it, whether it's the market impact of a new ethanol or biodiesel plant, byproduct market impacts for DDG, shifts in farm size by state, a question about the last time prices or weather were like this year, or how quickly crop or livestock production is growing in some new Third World competitor country.
- You have access to a unique pool of agricultural data and know how compiled by Brugler M&M over 39 years.
- Your project will be written by experienced technical writers with farming background.
- No Need to hire permanent staff with extensive benefits and overhead for a short term project.
- Brugler M&M has a huge Rolodex of industry contacts to ensure that results are reflective of the "Real" world.
Each research project is unique. Different organizations have different capabilities and needs. Some major categories of projects which can be tackled by Brugler Marketing & Management include:
- Long Term Outlook/Trends
- Historical price, production, export, financial trends for the ag sector, including statistical correlations, price charts, new technologies
- Current World or US Situations
- Customized booklets detailing current situations in local, regional, national or international markets. Desktop published to your specifications.
- Impact Studies
- Research and key unanswered questions related to emerging ag issues, such as Farm Bill impacts, concentration and vertical integration, addition of new users (such as ethanol plants or soybean processors) into existing markets.
- Historical Chart Studies
- We have an extensive historical database for the futures markets. We can create custom charts and studies for you, or retrieve historical data in daily, weekly, monthly or annual time series.