The Brugler 2022 Winter Seminars are right around the corner! Call the office @ (402) 697-3623 for registrations or click the links for full info and register online!
Dayton, Ohio: Thursday and Friday, February 17-18, 2022
-For hotel reservations, call (937) 426-7800
Omaha, Nebraska: Monday and Tuesday, February 21-22, 2022
-For hotel reservations, call (402) 289-9696
"I want to thank you and congratulate you on another season (July-Dec) of successful Price and Probability Charts. These should be framed and hung on the wall." Dwight M
Market Leading Ag Research ? -- Get SRR
Advice for cash markets, futures, options? -Get AMP
Just Need a Monthly Update on everything about your Commodity? -- Join NAMSG for monthly webinars
Call Us At 402-697-3623
Elkhorn, Nebraska (68022)
- Cotton Gives Back Double Digits
- Thursday’s session ended with cotton futures 41 to 70 points weaker. The Seam reported 31,984 bales were sold on 1/26 for an average price of 113.75 cents. USDA’s Daily Spot Quotations report listed 32,854 bales of cotton as sold at spot in the 1/27 update. The Cotlook A index was...
- Cattle Fade on Thursday
- At the Thursday close, live cattle futures were 22 to 50 cents in the red. The bonus Thursday auction from Central Stockyards had 489 head sold of the 2,686 head listed with $136 as the average price. A pen of higher graded heifers were bid up to $137, but most...
- Wheat Fades Double Digits
- Wheat markets extended their midweek pullback with another double digit loss day on Thursday. CBT SRW futures were 16 3/4 cents to 18 1/2 cents lower at the close. KC HRW futures were 19 to 22 1/4 cents higher at the bell. MPLS spring wheat futures ended the day with...
- Hogs Drop Triple Digits
- Thursday’s lean hog futures market left the board $1 to $1.77 weaker in the front months. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for 1/27 was $5.53 higher to $73.82. The CME Lean Hog Index from 1/25 was another 75 cents higher to $79.20. USDA reported pork export sales of 49,054...
- Soy Market Strengthens Through Thursday
- Front month soybean futures were 3 to 8 1/4 cents higher on Thursday, setting new contract highs. Soymeal futures ended the day with $3 to $4.20/ton gains. Soy oil prices were up 26 to 41 points in the front months on Thursday. Export Sales data from the weekly FAS report...
- Corn Ends Thursday Red
- Corn prices retreated by 1 3/4 to 3 1/4 cents for old crop on Thursday. New crop prices were 6 cents weaker going home. IHS Markit sees 2022 corn planted area at 91.489m acres. That is down from their prior estimate of 91.578m acres and compares to 93.357 for 21/22....