"I want to thank you and congratulate you on another season (July-Dec) of successful Price and Probability Charts. These should be framed and hung on the wall." Dwight M
Market Leading Ag Research ? -- Get SRR
Advice for cash markets, futures, options? -Get AMP
Just Need a Monthly Update on everything about your Commodity? -- Join NAMSG for monthly webinars
Call Us At 402-697-3623
Elkhorn, Nebraska (68022)
- Cotton Pulling Back on Wednesday Overnight Session
- Cotton is working 7 to 33 points lower so far for Wednesday. Cotton prices extended their gains through Tuesday, adding 45 to 107 points to the upside. March pulled back from the high of the day, which had the contract at a 253 point gain. Census released their official October...
- Cattle Drop on Wholesale Pressure
- The live cattle futures market was $1.65 to $2.20 lower on Tuesday. At the low, Dec traded to levels not seen since 11/16. Feeder cattle ended the day with $1.97 to $2.22 losses, but Jan rallied $1.50 back off the day’s low. The CME Feeder Cattle Index for 12/5 was...
- Hogs Look to Rebound on Wednesday
- Hogs faded $1.47 to $3.60 on Tuesday, erasing both Friday and Monday’s gains. Dec hogs were the outlier with a 20 cent gain on the day as they stick close to the Index. The 12/02 CME Lean Hog Index was $82.79, down by another 8 cents. The National Average Base...
- Soybeans Extending the Rally
- Soybean are extending the meal led rally from yesterday, as futures are up 5 to 10 ¾ cents. Front month soybean futures closed double digits in the black led by stronger meal. Soymeal ended the day with 3.58% to 3.98% gains, adding ~36 cents of product value. Soy oil continued...
- Wheat Bouncing on Wednesday Morning
- So far for the midweek session, wheat futures are steady to 9 ¼ cents higher. The wheat trade saw 20 cent ranges in the CBT market and ended the day with 10 cent losses. KC wheat futures were 9 to 12 1/2 cents in the red at the close. Spring...
- Corn Leaking Lower on Wednesday Morning
- Early midweek trade has corn prices fractionally lower ahead of EIA’s weekly ethanol data. Tuesday action in the corn market kept prices firm to higher until midday. The afternoon was spent exploring the red, before a light bounce into the close. At the settle the board was 2 to 3...